The ERDT is a consortium of eight member universi-ties in the country that offer master’s and doctoral degrees in various engineering fields. De La Salle University (DLSU), Mapua Institute of Technology (MIT), Ateneo de Manila University (ADMU), Min-danao State University Iligan Institute of Technology (MSU-IIT), University of San Carlos (USC), Central Luzon State University (CLSU), University of the Philippines Los Baños (UPLB), and University of the Philipines Diliman (UPD) constitute the consortium.
- Deliver high-impact research aligned with the country’s National Science and Technology Plan (NSTP) and the Medium - Term Development Program (MTDP).
- Attain a critical mass of Masteral and Doctoral graduates
- Upgrade the qualifications of practicing engineers
- Develop a culture of Research and Development
- Must be in good health
- Must not have criminal/administrative cases
- Must be enrolled as full-time graduate student
- Must not have other scholarship contract
- Must be willing to render the required service obligation equivalent to the length of time that the scholar enjoyed the scholarship - one year of service for every year of scholarship or a fraction thereof